The most pixels on target in a compact package
Configurable HD+ MWIR Camera Module.
Flexible detector types, FPA window sizes, frame rates, and optical interface options.
Designed for Integrators.
Simplify development and shorten time to market, with a mature infrared video processing architecture and robust SDK.
Teledyne FLIR Value and Reputation
The performance, reliability and support expected from Teledyne FLIR and the industry’s most advanced HD+ MWIR camera module.
Meet the Neutrino Family
Teledyne FLIR has you covered for any MWIR imaging application. Offering SWaP+C optimized VGA, SXGA, and QXGA resolution camera modules, with long-life/low-vibration linear coolers, common camera interfaces, and various continuous zoom lens combinations, Teledyne FLIR’s Neutrino® portfolio provides the best solution available.
Connections & Communications
- Command and Control
- RS-422, selectable BAUD rate
- Digital Output Format
- Camera Link Medium compatible interface
- Primary Electrical Connector
- 40-pin Samtec
- Synchronization Modes
- Free run, external sync with readout or integration priority
- User Configurability via SDK & GUI
- Input Power
- 5 VDC Camera, 28 VDC Cryocooler
- Power Consumption
- <20W Steady State
Environmental & Approvals
- Non-Operating Temperature
- -54 °C to +80 °C (-65°F to +176°F)
- Operating Temperature
- -40 °C to +71 °C (-40°F to +160°F)
- Operational Altitude
- 40,000 ft
- 20G Shock Pulse W/11 Msec Half Sine
- 4.3 GRMS three axis, 1 hr each
- Programmable Integration Time
- Yes (.01-16ms)
- Direct Injection, Snapshot, Progressive
- Well Capacity
- 3 x 10 electrons
Imaging & Optical
- Array format
- Detector Type
- InSb (T2SL Future)
- Frame Rate
- 60Hz (1080P), >30Hz (QXGA)
- Image Correction
- 2-point (offset and gain) and bad pixel replacement
- Pixel Pitch
- Sensitivity [NEdT]
- <30mk, f/4, 50% well
- Sensor Technology
- Spectral Band
- 3.4µm – 5µm (Standard)
- Size (w/o lens)
- 12.0cm x 7.1cm x 11.6cm
- 1,970 gm
- Time to Image
- <7 min @ 22° C ambient
The information contained in this page pertains to products that may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. Sections 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. Sections 730-774) depending upon specifications for the final product; jurisdiction and classification will be provided upon request.