InfraCanada / InfraQuebec
Canada's Premier Infrared Conference Series
InfraCanada is going virtual in 2021 with a nation-wide online event May 12 (Quebec event May 13. More information soon).
May 12: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET with Lunch break from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Why Attend InfraCanada
- Learn various real-life applications of thermography from fellow thermographers
- Discover new thermography applications that could help save your business time and money
- Network at this informative and entertaining event that allows you to share your experiences with veteran thermographers
- Keep abreast of important software updates that ensure your overall operations are running at their peak performance levels
- Earn 4 ITC credits by attending the entire day.
We receive excellent feedback from our attendees with 9 out of 10 attendees recommending the event to friends/colleagues.
Who Should Attend InfraCanada?
- Facility managers
- Maintenance professionals
- Home inspectors
- Disaster recovery experts
- Health and environmental safety officers
Calling all presenters!
InfraCanada/InfraQuebec’s success comes down to our loyal customers willingness to present their infrared stories. Benefits of being a presenter include:
- Engage with a group of potential customers for your infrared specialty
- Enhanced networking opportunity with the infrared community
- Earn 12 ITC re-certification credits
If you are interested in presenting, please contact Greg Bork (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 9.
Register for InfraCanada
Register for the virtual event.