InfraCanada / InfraQuebec
Canada's Premier Infrared Conference Series
InfraCanada / InfraQuebec is an annual series of user group meetings across Canada for FLIR and ITC customers. The series provide an opportunity for seasoned and novice thermographers to share their application stories in the effort to expand their infrared knowledge and to help grow their business.
Wednesday Oct. 21st
|10:00 - 10:15||FLIR - Introduction|
|10:15 - 11:00||The Evolution of Infrared with BC Hydro|
|11:00 - 11:15||FLIR – Quantity OGI Experience from the Field|
|11:15 - 12:00||Electrical Utility Thermal Inspections: Underground Network Transformer Vaults & Manholes|
|12:00 - 1:00||LUNCH|
|1:00 - 1:45||SPI – Ultrasound Technology|
|1:45 - 2:00||FLIR – Innovative Test Technologies|
|2:00 - 2:15||FLIR – External Skin Temperature for the Utility Industry|
|2:15 - 3:00||Frisk Infrared – Route Based Predictive Maintenance|
Thursday Oct. 22nd
|10:00 - 10:15||FLIR – Introduction|
|10:15 - 11:00||University of Calgary – Building Health|
|11:00 - 11:15||FLIR – External Skin Temperature for the Building Maintenance Industry|
|11:15 - 12:00||Halifax Regional Fire & Emergency Service – Utilizing Thermal Technology in the Fire Service|
|12:00 - 12:45||LUNCH|
|12:45 - 1:15||SPI – OGI for Electrical|
|1:15 - 2:00||Animal Inframetrics Inc./University of Alberta – Using Infrared Technology to Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Animals|
|2:00 - 2:15||FLIR – Ultrasonic Imaging in Manufacturing|
|2:15 - 3:00||Frisk Infrared – Top Time Saving Processes in Thermal Studio Software|
* All times Eastern Standard
* All times Eastern Standard
October 21 10:00 AM ET – 3:00 PM ET with lunch break from 12:00 PM ET – 1:00 PM ET
October 22 10:00 AM ET – 3:00 PM ET with lunch break from12:00 PM ET – 12:45 PM ET
Why Attend InfraCanada / InfraQuebec?
- Learn various real-life applications of thermography from fellow thermographers
- Discover new thermography applications that could help save your business time and money
- Network at this informative and entertaining event that allows you to share your experiences with veteran thermographers
- Keep abreast of important software updates that ensure your overall operations are running at their peak performance levels
- Earn 4 credits for 1 day, or 8 credits for both days.
We receive excellent feedback from our attendees with a 9 out of 10 attendees recommending the event to friends/colleagues.
Who Should Attend InfraCanada / InfraQuebec?
- Facility managers
- Maintenance professionals
- Home inspectors
- Disaster recovery experts
- Health and environmental safety officers
Calling all presenters!
InfraCanada/InfraQuebec’s success comes down to our loyal customers willingness to present their infrared stories. Benefits of being a presenter include:
- Engage with a group of potential customers for your infrared specialty
- Enhanced networking opportunity with the infrared community
- Earn 12 ITC re-certification credits
If you are interested in presenting, please contact Greg Bork (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 23rd.
Register for InfraCanada / InfraQuebec 2020
Register for the virtual event.
October 21 -22nd