Upcoming R&D/Science Lunch & Learn Events:
Please join us for a presentation seminar that explores how infrared technology can be used to provide non-contact temperature measurement and thermal characterization relevant to a wide range of applications. We'll take a look at next-generation IR camera systems that provide extraordinary abilities to resolve microscopic temperature profiles and capture unique high speed thermal events.
We'll also discuss infrared techniques used to conquer common temperature measurement challenges. Plus we'll give you a first-hand look at the new capabilities of calibrated IR cameras and show you how to get the most out of a thermal imaging solution.
November 22, 2016
Sixth Sense University Tour - Carleton University
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
Discussion Topics Include:
- Review of theories behind infrared thermography and heat transfer basics
- Compare Thermal and Photon-counting IR camera technologies and how they measure temperature
- Compare various IR Cameras in regard to Sensitivity, Spatial Resolution, Speed, Synchronization, & Spectral Filtering Capabilities
Discuss the effects of emission, reflection, and transmission on measurements
- Electrical Engineering: Micro-electronics / PCB Inspection, Characterization & Failure Analysis
- Civil Engineering: Bridge De-lamination, NDT on composite materials
- Bio-Medical Engineering: Medical Device characterization
- Mechanical Engineering: Friction analysis, Materials testing, etc
- General: Anything that could benefit from non-contact temperature measurement